Our company – Ampersand Content – is looking for a Design Project Management Intern. An energetic person that wants to work and learn within a small creative environment.
1. Strong organizational & communication skills.
2. Proficiency with Office Management Platforms: Office, Google Docs, etc.
3. Experience with project management platforms. Prefered: Zoho, Asana
4. Multifaceted: We are looking for someone who is eager to work and learn in a growing company.
You will work directly with the Project Manager and Design Manager helping with various tasks involved in the daily functions of the business. Primarily, you will be helping organize and communicate project briefs & track projects through project management software. In this small but growing company you will have the chance to learn and develop project management skills while contributing to the ongoing conversation about process refinement and system efficiencies.
● Track day-to-day design changes
● Draft consolidated production briefs based on direction from clients
● Track job progress in project management platform
● Contribute feedback for ongoing process refinement
● Office Tasks
● Brand Ambassador
Every member of the Ampersand Team is expected to be kind, courteous, and hard working. We expect everyone involved in our projects to be self-motivated, proactive in all areas of our work, active problem solvers, and to conduct themselves in a manner that befits a young company.
CONDUCT & DRESS.
We work and live in a creative world, and we conduct ourselves with the same passion and presence that it demands. Most of the time this is casual, but sometimes it necessitates dressing to the standards of clients.
We are looking for someone to work up-to 4 hours per day, 20 hours per week, for a 3-month, unpaid internship. The schedule will be negotiated with consideration of the needs of the company and your availability.
Email your résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to talking with you!