Uncorked Studios is seeking a Design Intern who can combine a command of interaction principles with a polished visual aesthetic to help us build amazing products in the summer of 2016.
Uncorked Designers help bring ideas to life. They are master communicators — in conversations, sketches, prototypes and presentations — whose vision helps shape the things we make. They’re tasked with providing our team and clients with everything from conceptual sketches and complex user flows to production ready assets and brand identity materials. They work closely with our dev team to push the edges of what is possible and what creates value for people using our products.
As an Uncorked Design Intern, you’ll play an active role on our Design Team. You’ll gain real client and product experience, collaborate with our talented team of professionals, and routinely find yourself searching for the perfect .GIF.
Additional tasks may include design research, production design, visual QA, photography, motion explorations, proposal and presentation preparation, internal collateral, blog posting, and light front-end coding, if applicable.
Internships at Uncorked are paid and typically three months in length, but can vary depending on school schedules and/or previous commitments.
• Understands UX principles and best practices
• Compelling visual portfolio
• Strategic vision with a strong editorial voice
• Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite
• Communicates ideas and design decisions clearly in person and in writing
• Willingness to take feedback and return with solutions
• Passion for the intersection of technology, art, and science
• Fluent in Emoji
• Excels collaborating with a diverse team
• Ability to take initiative and work independently
• Attention to detail
• Commitment to craft
Ideal candidate has experience with:
• Web Design
• Mobile Interface Design & Asset Production
• Interactive Visual Spaces
• Motion Design
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to jobs+inter email@example.com with the subject line referencing the Design Intern position. Deadline for accepting applications is 3/15/2016 and applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.