This twelve-week temporary internship has a flexible start date of May/June 2015. We are seeking to identify candidates for full-time roles based on this internship experience.
Our Creative Services team works collaboratively within our Marketing Department to provide creative work such as writing, designing and video production in support of initiatives to ensure seamless coordination in delivering optimal business results. The Creative Services Intern will be an integrated member of the team assisting in how we drive toward fulfillment of the marketing plan.
• Works collaboratively with the Creative Services team in support of the daily management of the communication and marketing plan and all associated activities
• Assist in production of graphic design, creative concepts, copywriting and video production
• Consults and problem solves with internal and external colleagues
• Assists the Production Manager in guiding projects to completion
• Contributes ideas that support marketing initiatives
• Presents designs that accurately address marketing objectives
Key Qualifications and Experience:
• Currently pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Art, Graphic Design, Communications, Marketing or a related discipline (candidates who have completed their degree in the last six months are also encouraged to apply)
• Excellent organizational skills, writing, proven ability to multi-task and work independently on multiple projects while meeting deadlines
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud software required
• Understanding of print production and methods a plus
• Highly Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
• Excellent presentation skills including ability to speak with all levels of the organization
• Examples of prior work assembled in a portfolio (candidates will be asked to provide additional documentation during application process)
• Minimum of 3.0 cumulative undergraduate grade point average
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Assists as a production assistant on video production projects
To be considered for this internship, please search and apply for position #905434 online at www.cambiahealth.com/careers.