Revery is seeking a creatively-driven intern for Summer 2018 to support our Portland-based studio across
a variety of content creation functions. Primary roles for this position include creative research, visual
design, photo, video, and experiential production, post production, and strategic marketing initiatives.
For this position, you’ll have the opportunity to:
● Gain exposure to world-class photo, video, and experiential production.
● Support Planning, Production, and Post Production for client-facing work.
● Create content for various categories including tech, sport, fashion, hospitality, and feature films.
● Support Revery’s internal marketing team in creating content for Revery’s social media channels.
● Conduct creative research in art, culture, music, technology, design – to inform creative direction.
● Be mentored by a team of passionate humans including Revery’s Founder, Head of Strategy,
Senior Producers, Filmmakers, Cinematographers, and Editors.
The right candidate for this position will be:
● A multi-disciplinary content creator / storyteller with experience and/or interest in visual design
across multiple mediums, including not limited to: photography, video, motion graphics and
editing, graphic and communication design, and strategic marketing.
● Fluent in the latest technology, software, tools and/or gear. Experience with Google Products,
Adobe Suite, Editing Software (i.e. Premiere Pro, After Effects), Keynote, and more is a plus.
● Well versed in social media and cultural trends as it relates to consumer behavior/engagement.
● Reliable and proactive – an entrepreneurial self starter who enjoys the challenge of learning on
the fly and figuring things out in a fast-paced creative environment.
● Willing to contribute to the day-to-day tasks involved in maintaining Revery’s studio and culture.
● Curious, positive, and enthusiastic – above all, a good human being.
For this position we are assuming the following:
● Timing: Minimum commitment of (3) days per week (15 – 30 hours), June through mid-August
2018. We are flexible based on availability and other commitments.
Revery, Inc. / 503.568.1498 / 2222 NE Oregon St. Suite 111 Portland, OR 97232
● Compensation: This is a paid internship, we are offering $15 per hour.
● Experience: Undergrad college students in Junior or Senior year.
How To Apply?
If interested in this position, please connect with us as follows:
● Send your portfolio, relevant work samples, and link to your personal website (if applicable) to:
● In a cover letter, share your answers to the following questions:
○ Why do you think you’re a good fit for this internship?
○ What film, piece of art, exhibit or other piece of content inspired you recently – why?
○ Our hashtag is #peoplelovestories – what does this mean to you?