As the Coordinator of Creative Services you will be a valuable member of the Portland State
Athletics External Affairs team. You will be the lead in creating graphic design elements to be used
across e-mail, social media, web, and print platforms for the purpose of driving engagement and
revenue. The successful candidate will produce engaging digital and print content that will drive
lead generation and help PSU Athletics to grow revenues in all external areas.
1. Digital Media
● Produce engaging content in the form of graphic design, photography, and/or short form
video and motion graphics to effectively promote PSU Athletics.
○ Projects may include social media interactives, hype videos, spirit elements, etc.
● Direct the production of visual content for all social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter,
Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat etc.) and select venue videoboard content.
● Assist the Director of Marketing & Creative Services with website maintenance including
features, page design, development, advertisements and more.
● Develop illustrations for logos, presentations, multimedia projects and presentations.
2. Print Media
● Creation of large format print projects, including stadium/venue signage.
● Development of printed sales materials for season/single game ticket sales campaigns.
● Creation of invitations, flyers, posters and other print materials as needed/assigned.
● Ability to work with print vendors to communicate project goals, budget and timeline.
3. Project Management
● Assist in the creation of promotional plans for all ticketed sports Football, Volleyball, Men’s
& Women’s Basketball.
● Manage project timelines maintaining on-time and on-budget delivery of products.
● Set and maintain standards of excellence for imagery used across all platforms.
● Source, negotiate and manage freelance employees when workload requires.
4. Sport Specific Projects
● Graphic design projects for sport specific recruiting efforts, promotional materials and
other items on an as needed/requested basis.
To apply please submit a cover letter, resume and work samples to Cory Hansen at