Summary of the Opportunity
• Paid internship. $13.00 to $15.00 per hour to start
• Pay increases once the individual is producing strong results and able to work independently
• Flexible work hours. 15 to 25 hours per week on average
• May be taken for credit as long as PSU approves of that
• Reports to Gamblin’s GM for Brand, Marketing
• Opportunity to apply skills, build new ones and develop your portfolio
Role may include any of the following:
• Photography and video, new product and merchandising development, Social media/web, label and packaging design, font development
• Miscellaneous projects such as designing and sourcing creative “swag” for Gamblin, tradeshow booth design, catalog layout, digitizing visuals for our Artist Representatives, and/or developing visual assets for print and digital communications as well as for events
• Supporting and eventually organizing and managing photoshoots and all post-production for both still and video
• Developing our website including user interface design, assisting with the development of interactive content, SEO, implementation of plug-ins and widgets and link building
• Collaborating with our GM for Brand, Marketing on packaging design, label design, merchandising and new product development.
• Graphic design for printed collateral, printed merchandising, web and digital communications
• Additional projects based on your ideas, experience and leadership. Show us where we’re off and show us how to make our branding, products or communications meaningfully better.
• Additional projects based on evolving business needs and your experience and development goals
Must haves: Proven work ethic. Proven ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with others. Our mission and our work is meaningful to you.
• WordPress, SEO experience
• Adobe Creative Cloud, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Photography and video editing software
• Graphic Design
• Web/User interface design
• Font design
• Qualifications are listed roughly in order of importance.
Please do apply even if you only have a couple qualifications listed in the bullet points above. We want to create a great opportunity for someone who is looking to expand their portfolio and create meaningful designs here at Gamblin.
Please send resume, link to portfolio/website and brief email introduction to email@example.com and to firstname.lastname@example.org