BRAND DESIGN INTERN
Learner and Doer of All the Things
OMFGCO is a fast-paced, constantly-evolving, multidisciplinary studio, and we’re looking for a well-organized intern with graphic design experience who is not above any task. As the resident intern, you’ll be put into a number of scenarios and immersed in each step of the process, gaining invaluable experience along the way. We work as a collective and believe that there are no small jobs. Each of our job descriptions share a common thread: make the lives of those around us easier.
This is a creative support role, reporting directly to the team ACD, and working in collaboration with the whole team, including: producers, CDs, other ACDs, ADs, Designers, and even Admin!
● Have an interest in learning different aspects of our business and pitching in where needed.
● Surprise us! We’re looking for conceptual thinkers that can contribute fresh and inspiring ideas.
● Have a thirst to investigate and innovate.
● Challenge the status quo. (i.e. if you have a different idea, take the liberty to try it out.)
● Support all studio members with little odds and ends, including client work and internal projects.
● Communicate clearly and professionally with team members.
● Work to improve everyday, and be a pleasure to work with.
● Come with a beginner’s mind and always begin with the end in mind. Stay Outside. Allow others to make you
better. Laugh a lot, have fun, and create with joy. Everything is an Opportunity. Show respect to yourself and
others. Water the plants. Over-deliver whenever possible. Think it through, and make it matter. Best Idea Wins.
● Strong understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
● Avid user and explorer of common and not-so-common art supplies
● Critical thinker (copywriting abilities a plus)
● Self-starter with the ability to take direction
● Embraces and enjoys collaboration
● Exemplifies our Core Values: Water the Plants, Stay Outside, Everything is an Opportunity, and Best Idea Wins
● Must have a personal computer, Adobe Creative Cloud, and dependable wifi
● Must be available for at least 4 months at 29 hours max per week
● Must be eager to roll up sleeves, get dirty, and take on the occasional menial task with pride
● Must arrive to meetings on time
This is a paid internship at $15/hr (college credit applicable).
Relocation not required for remote candidates.
Anticipated start date: October 11, 2021
HOW TO APPLY!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, September 12 with the following:
1. Portfolio demonstrating brand design abilities (website link preferred; pdf attachment acceptable)
2. Resume (pdf attachment of resume only)
3. In 50 words or less, express how you exemplify ONE of our Core Values listed above (this is your cover
letter! Please include in the body of your email)
4. How you heard about this position (include in the body of your email)