This twelve-week temporary internship has a flexible start date of May/June 2015.
The Cambia Health Innovation team is currently incubating a company called Basefit®. Basefit has partnered with military health and fitness experts to understand and address key factors that will improve and sustain military readiness.
The Basefit organization is seeking an intern to provide creative services such as writing, collateral design, digital design, and video production in support of initiatives to ensure the delivery of optimal business results. The Intern will be an integrated member of the team assisting in how we drive toward fulfillment of the Basefit business objectives.
• Works collaboratively with the Basefit team in support of the daily management of the communication and marketing plan and all associated activities
• Assist in production of digital design, graphic design, creative concepts, copywriting and video production
• Consults and problem solves daily with internal and external colleagues
• Assists the Basefit Systems Engineer in our digital design efforts
• Contributes ideas that support key business and marketing initiatives
• Presents designs that accurately address Basefit’s objectives and strategic direction
Key Qualifications and Experience:
• Currently pursuing a degree in Art, Graphic Design, Digital Design, Communications, Marketing or a related discipline (candidates who have completed their degree in the last six months are also encouraged to apply)
• Excellent organizational skills, writing, proven ability to multi-task and work independently on multiple projects while meeting deadlines
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud software required
• Understanding of print production and methods a plus
• Military background or propensity to military service a plus
• Highly Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
• Excellent presentation skills including ability to speak with all levels of the organization
• Examples of prior work assembled in a traditional or digital portfolio (candidates will be asked to provide additional documentation during application process)
• Minimum of junior undergraduate standing (graduate students are welcome to apply)
• Minimum of 3.0 cumulative undergraduate grade point average
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
To be considered for this internship, please search and apply for position #910353 online at www.cambiahealth.com/careers.