Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes… and the athletes of tomorrow. We’re about performance – in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world’s hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House… I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
Under Armour is looking for a qualified, driven Administrative Assistant – Footwear. This is an opportunity to be part of a great success story, as Under Armour continues to impact the business like no other company has.
Under Armour has a new opportunity for an Administrative Assistant. This is a fast paced, highly interactive role that you will be expected to anticipate the Outdoor Footwear Leadership team’s needs and stay one step ahead. You will often be your group’s first point of contact for both internal and external partners. If you are highly organized and have the desire to make a difference in a company that continues to make a difference in the industry, continue to read what Under Armour can provide you.
What will I do at UA?
• Maintain the Outlook calendar of the Outdoor Footwear Leadership team on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Assist in prioritizing each day for the Outdoor Footwear Leadership team.
• Assist the Footwear Team in daily meetings and correspondence as needed
• Willingness to be flexible in staying late and working at offsite events if needed
• Summarize department meetings, communicate action items to department heads and assist with managing projects as needed.
• Coordinate travel and create travel itineraries for the team leaders and, as needed, the department heads.
• Respond to sensitive and highly confidential information with discretion and professionalism.
• Exhibit professional demeanor while greeting visitors, answering calls and managing correspondence of all types.
• Complete and submit Expense Reports as needed
What does UA need from me?
Critical Skills/Experience/Attributes: (Bullet Critical Skills/ Experience/Attributes from the Job Spec)
• Analytical – Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
• Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
• Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service ; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
• Interpersonal Skills – Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
• Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
• Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
• Quality Management – Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
• Diversity – Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
• Ethics – Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
• Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization’s goals and values; Benefits organization through outside activities; Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
• Strategic Thinking – Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; Understands organization’s strengths & weaknesses; Analyzes market and competition; Identifies external threats and opportunities; Adapts strategy to changing conditions.
Qualifications to be considered:
• Willingness to be in the assistant role for 1-2 years
• Strong computer skills are a must, specifically MS Office.
• A dynamic, go getter personality – determination to “get it done”.
• Passion for doing the best job possible and supporting the VPs by doing want it takes
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 1+ years experience in a professional office environment.
Email Jake directly.