Rachael Holland

Packaging Branding Infographics

Rachael is a designer with a hands on approach. She is always looking to create projects out of the ordinary in both 3D and 2D. About 90% of Rachael's time is spent shredding the web, talking to friends, gaming, and of course, designing. The other 10% is drinking coffee.

How many plants have died by your hand?
As much as Rachael enjoys the sights and smells of plants, more have died by her hand than she would like to admit. It's nothing personal.

  • Rejuvenate Eyedrops
    Eye drops can be pretty boring, right?. Rejuvenate was designed to take a everyday, ordinary item and make it intriguing. Using bold contrasting colors and a unique shape brings a new form of “Luxury” eye drops.

  • Unbearable Deterrent
    Unbearable Deterrent was solely designed because today's deterrents might as well deter buyers. This packaging had the adventurous camper in mind. The bright bold orange and addition of the clip make it easy to bring along on a backpack. The simplistic design and bold color make the product stand out.

  • Chocolate Stout Cake
    Making a chocolate cake is no walk in the park, especially when it’s a chocolate stout cake. This infographic show the ingredients needed, the instructions, as well as, the layers, and flavor notes. Everything you need to know in one informative paster.

  • Quality Pattern
    Quality Pattern is a company located in St. Louis, MO specializing in custom carpentry. The new branding is a nice refresh from their current branding. The logo was designed to stand out from other professional companies, while also creating a memorable logo for customers.